Dear Valued Clients,
Please see below information concerning the impact of the APEC Delegation in MIT.
- Arriving vessels c/o shipping line agents must provide four (4) days notification to the Maritime Security Component of the JSTF prior to arrival.
- Agent arrival/departure/permits/clearance procedures will remain the same during this period.
- Instead of berth4, arriving vessels are planned to dock at berth 1.
- An additional marshalling move to transfer boxes between berth1 to the MIT yard is necessary for all boxes.
- All container boxes will still gate in/out at the MIT yard.
- Normal operating schedules apply for MIT operations, gates, and billing.
- Handling of DG cargo is not allowed during this period.
- There is a planned curfew between 2200H – 0600H for all sea travel. During this period, sea travel is restricted. Exceptions may be evaluated on a case to case basis by JSTF.
- Preparations and changes above may start around week 45 (one-week prior APEC). We will advise you as soon as more details come in.
For inquiries, you may contact us at email@example.com